ROCK & Salvation Series FAQ Information
Click a question for your answer.
- What are your General Ticket Policies?
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges unless a show is cancelled. All seating is reserved unless noted otherwise. Ticket and Order Fee along with City Fee and Amusement Tax is added to each ticket order. Discount offers cannot be combined and are not retroactive.
All artists, programs, policies, dates, times and discounts are subject to change without notice.
- How Do I Purchase Tickets?
- Tickets are available from www.ticketmaster.com, by phone at 800-745-3000, or in person at the Effingham Performance Center Box Office, 1325 Outer Belt West, Effingham, IL. Box Office hours are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Wednesday with extended hours until 6 p.m. Saturday hours are 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. On show days, the box office is open for your convenience from 10 a.m. until show time or after intermission, if applicable. Ticketmaster service charges apply to online and box office ticket purchases. Payment in person is accepted in the form of cash, major credit cards, checks and money orders. There is a $35 check return fee should your check be returned for any reason.
- Where can we stay overnight in the Effingham area?
- With 17 hotels, Effingham provides the very best in hotel hospitality and welcomes festival goers to relax in Effingham overnight. For complete listing of hotels, Click Here.
- Is there any age restriction and do children under certain age need a ticket?
- All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket. With the exception of certain children's productions, infants and children under the age of 5 are not recommended in the theater. If a child disturbs the audience or interferes with the performance, the patron will be asked to leave the auditorium.
- What About Parking?
- General parking is included in the ticket price. There is reserved parking available for $6 in advance of the show and $10 day of event. Notice, the Effingham Performance Center is not responsible for theft or damage to vehicles or contents. Please lock your car. Parking is at your own risk. Festival Media.
- In the event I have an emergency while attending the concert, can I be contacted?
- It is suggested patrons leave seat locations with baby sitters, answering services, or other individuals who may need to contact them in the event of an emergency while attending the concert. An emergency message may be relayed by calling 217-540-2788 during performance times, though patrons cannot be paged during a performance. The House Manager will personally contact a seated patron in the event of an emergency when a seat location is provided.
- What Is Your Cancellation Policy?
- Sorry, we do not offer refunds for tickets. If for any reason you are unable to attend a performance, you may elect to return your tickets back to the Effingham Performance Center as a donation. Upon request, a receipt can be provided for your tax-deductible contribution.
- What About Exchanges?
- We understand that your schedule may change unexpectedly. If this happens, you may exchange your tickets for another show for $10 per ticket. As a Season Ticket Holder, you will receive complimentary exchanges. ALL patrons must notify us no less than 72 hours prior to the show to arrange this exchange.
- What If I Lose My Tickets?
- With Ticketmaster technology, we can disable your tickets to assure no one can use them and hold new ones for you at will call.
- What If There Are Weather Issues?
- If the artist(s) is/are present at the Effingham Performance Center, then the event will take place as scheduled. If for some reason, the performer cancels or is unable to reach the venue, the show will be rescheduled for a later date. If the performance is re-scheduled, then the original tickets issued are valid for the new date. In the event that a show is canceled, we will make every effort to inform all ticketed patrons via phone and/or email as soon as possible. In the case of inclement weather, refunds will be awarded only if the performance is canceled and not rescheduled.
Tip: Updates will also be posted at Facebook.com/EPC and Twitter.com/EPCeffingham and in many cases these will be updated before the Box Office voicemail.
- What Time Should I Arrive For A Performance?
- The lobby opens one hour before an event. House doors open 30 minutes prior to the start of the performance or once we have confirmation from the artist we can open the house.
- What If I'm Late?
- We encourage you to show up a little early as certain artists have a late-seating policy that will cause you to miss a portion of the performance.
- Can I Take Pictures?
- Photography policies vary by performer, but flash pictures are not allowed. Professional type cameras, those with changeable lenses, and point and shoot cameras are NOT allowed at any performance at Effingham Performance Center. Tripods or other professional type of photography equipment may not be used. Media professionals with this type equipment may only be admitted with prior arrangements with EPC Marketing Department and with proper media credentials. Patrons will be asked to return denied cameras to the vehicle or place in Coat Check until after the show. Only cell phone cameras, with FLASH TURNED OFF will be allowed during the concert. The EPC reserves the right to deny camera use at any time during or before the concert and to prohibit the use of any camera that is deemed unacceptable.
- Is recording of the show allowed?
- Recording devices of any type including cell phone video recording is NOT allowed in the theater. This also includes but not limited to no posting live video streaming to social media pages like Facebook, Instagram, etc. Recording devices may be checked in at Coat Check area or returned to your vehicle. Notify the House Manager or Security immediately if a recording device is detected in the theater.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS
- Professional-quality cameras (removable lens & SLR cameras) and video recording equipment are not permitted for events at Effingham Performance Center. Sorry, this also includes point and shoot type cameras as they are not allowed as well. Outside food and beverage is not permitted into the lobby or auditorium. Selfie sticks are not allowed. E-Cigs and Vapor pens are not permitted inside the building. Weapons of any kind are not permitted. All patrons are subject to search upon entering the building for their concert.
- How Can I Get a Group Discount?
- A group constitutes as 15 or more people who are purchasing tickets together. We offer a 10% discount for every group ticket purchased at the EPC. We also offer a free complimentary ticket for every 20 tickets included in your group. Contact a Box Office representative for more information.
- Is There a Way We Could Make Payments on a Group Purchase up Until the Event?
- Absolutely. At signing of contract, we ask for a 25% non-refundable deposit to be paid at that time. Another 25% non-refundable payment is then due 90 days before the event. Final payment is due 30 days before the event date. Tickets will then be released after final payment is received.
- What if the Number of People Attending Changes in my Group?
- Up until 30 days before the performance, tickets may be returned with no penalty as long as the group does not fall under 15 attendees. If the group falls below the 15 minimum, the tickets will be re-priced to the full, advertised price and all complimentary tickets will become void.
- We Plan on Bringing a Bus. Will There be Space for Our Bus to Park?
- We currently have a lot down the road that we normally reserve for buses. Members can be dropped off at our front doors and then the bus can go park. We will accommodate you in any way possible and provide shuttle service for bus drivers.
- We Wanted to Make a Day Trip Out of Our Visit. Are There Any Things to do in Effingham? Are There Good Places to Eat in Effingham?
- Yes! We have bountiful options here in Effingham! We have many dining options, including The Firefly Grill close by. They are an award winning restaurant recognized by the Chicago Tribune. Other favorites include the family-owned favorite Niemerg's Steakhouse, plus casual dining at Buffalo Wild Wings, Fujiyama, and more. We also have great shopping options in our area. Effingham has some great places to visit, and you can check all of them out at visiteffinghamil.com.
Effingham Performance Center